To customize FoodNotify to your needs, click on the name of your company in the green main menu at the top of the screen.
An additional menu opens (in the drop-down and in the page menu, which you can use to control the individual additional options).
Depending on the FoodNotify subscription selected, some menu items may not be available for you.
In Profile you can change your name and your registered email address.
To change your account password, please use this option.
Further companies / locations can be easily added via the button "New operation". The stored data serve as the delivery address of the locations as well as the address for the menu. The company logo can also be applied to the menu.
You can complete your company data here. Enter the following data:
- Company Name
- contact person
- Telephone number for queries
- UID (VAT identification number)
- Why do we need an UID (VAT - EU)
Why do we need your UID
FoodNotify is only allowed to offer the service to companies according to the AGB. With the UID, we can confirm your business.
With the user menu, you can control which user may have which permissions. Different company roles should have different access options to preserve the security and consistency of your recipes and data, e.g:
In the Settings menu, you can customize FoodNotify to your needs.
- Control how FoodNotify displays allergens (as a symbol, letter, or in full)
- Switch the coverage contribution calculation, prices, etc. in the platform on or off
- Specify a default VAT rate
Control the view of your order lists in the retailers' shops. Essence List
- Previously ordered products from your dealer
- Order Set - The order record / order list of your supplier
- Ordered products - products ordered through FoodNotify
- Set the desired languages for the translation of your menus, you can choose from more than 100 languages.
Under "Connect Services", you can manage your databases, dealer connections and connections to the cash register system (POS systems). Select the desired service and bind it in few steps to FoodNotify.
- Database & Trader Access - Access the trader's collection of ingredients and other databases
- POS connection - Import and export of articles from and into your cashier system, ie. The administration of your article data is only carried out in one system and is synchronized with the connected POS system
Here you can complete and manage subscriptions, view locations, and download your invoices.
Access to our support articles and the contact to our support team is available under this menu item.
Use this option to log out of your FoodNotify account.